Antique JAPY FRERES Mantel CLOCK In ALABASTER Case With CHIME On BELL Drum Head
||1 days 14 hours 27 min
- Age: Antique, Post-1900
- Type: Mantel/ Carriage Clock
- Sub-Type: Mantel Clock
- Style/ Origin/ Theme: Edwardian
- Material: Brass
- Features: Pendulum// Moving Parts, Striking// Repeating, 8-Day, Chimes, Keys, Winders, Pendulum/ Moving Parts, Striking/ Repeating
- Brand: Japy Freres
- Style// Origin// Theme: French
- Clock Sub-Type: Mantel Clock
- Clock Type: Mantel/ Carriage Clock
As title and picture would suggest.
Nice period in piece in working order but requires attention.
The clock winders are fine but pretty much untested.
There is no pendulum or key with this clock.
There is brass decoration missing also to the left of the clock.
The scroll decoration to right also has been glued/repaired
There is also 2 feet missing to the base (all pictured)
Please study all 12 photos to assess cosmetic condition.
Postage will be just £9.50
Any questions please ask.
Try our enhanced eBay certified search engine to get the Best local deals
Belgium (French) |
Belgium (Dutch) |
Copyright 2008-2011 allbazaar.com. All