SOTHEBY'S SELECT ENGLISH FURN, BRONZES, SCULPTURE & WOA, CLOCKS & WATCHES 1997
||16 days 8 hours 29 min
- Publisher: Sotheby's
- Subject: Antiques & Collectables
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Special Attributes: 1st Edition
- Date of Publication: 1997
- Weight: 255 gms
Sotheby’s, Summers Place, Billingshurst, West Sussex auction catalogue SELECT ENGLISH FURNITURE, BRONZES, SCULPTURE & WORKS OF ART, BAROMETERS & CLOCKS, POCKET AND WRIST WATCHES 14th & 15th October 1997, sale numbers BH7081. This 81 page catalogue, including auctioneer's conditions of business etc., comprises some 777 lots with over 230 lots being illustrated in colour, some illustrations are group shots. Auction estimates are in British Pounds and the approximate external dimensions of the catalogue are 271mm x 210mm x 3mm. Order of sale:-
- The Collection of Miniature Furniture and Clocks by the late Maxwell Hunting – lots 1501-1549
- Tea Caddies, Writing Boxes, Etc – lots 1550-1583
- Furniture – lots 1584-1836
- Chandeliers and Lighting – lots 1901-1951
- Works of Art – lots 1952-2008
- Terracotta Sculpture - lots 2009-2013
- Bronze, Marble and Other Sculpture - lots 2014-2120
- Barometers - lots 2151-2165
- Carriage Clocks - lots 2166-2197
- Skeleton Clocks, Lantern Clocks and Miscellaneous – lots 2198-2211
- Wall Clocks – lots 2212-2229
- Continental Clocks - lots 2230-2289
- English Clocks – lots 2290-2320
- Watches - lots 2551-2724
CONDITION - To be read in conjunction with the description above as well as by viewing the photographs provided with this listing. Should you have any questions, require any additional information or further photos please e-mail me.
The catalogue would have been graded as being in GOOD used condition but as the whole of the bronze section (lots 2014-2120) has auction results penned against each lot as well as 5 prices being penned under their corresponding illustration it has been regraded as ACCEPTABLE used condition. The catalogue is tighly bound, has no missing pages, no tears, and no creases other than a couple of minor ones to the covers.
GENERAL - I work hard to provide an enjoyable shopping experience and to ensure that I maintain standards and to implement improvements wherever possible I would be very pleased to hear from you with any suggestions. In particular I would welcome your comments should any aspects of the service have failed to meet your expectations in order that we can work towards resolving any problems and importantly so that I can rectify any short comings.
Thank you for your interest and should you decide to buy then I will put the wheels in motion at the earliest opportunity. I am here to help so should you have any questions at all please just drop me an e-mail.
Try our enhanced eBay certified search engine to get the Best local deals
Belgium (French) |
Belgium (Dutch) |
Copyright 2008-2011 allbazaar.com. All